Lessons on relationship mistakes in previous life

Client wanted to find out the connection to her current life boyfriend and went to 3 lifetimes in her first past life regression session. They were together in 2 different lifetimes and she learned many valuable lessons from her previous lives and not to repeat those mistakes in this life. 


I’m in a big dancing hall alone. Sunshine is coming in from the many windows there. The floor is chequered black and white, made from a kind of marble. There is an arch in the hall. I’m barefooted. I’m wearing white clothes which consist of two layers. It has a rough texture. The outside layer is transparent white and the inside is white and made of glossy silk. There is a ribbon around my waist. I’m a little girl, five years old. My skin colour is white and pink. I have golden, long hair which is slightly curly at the end and falls over my shoulder. My parents are upstairs.

Next scene:
I’m in the garden. It’s my birthday. I’m 18 years old. I walk around in the garden alone. I come to the verandah. I see flowers and a yellow butterfly. I feel happy when I look at the butterfly. It’s flying around the flowers. I read daily. I am currently reading a blue hardcover book.

Next scene:
It is my wedding day. I’m wearing white. My hair has flowers on it. The wedding is held in a garden. My husband is standing beside me. He is a white man with a sharp nose. He is wearing a tuxedo and a bow tie. The year is 1865 in a western country. Many people are walking around with their wine glass. They are chit chatting. I see my father. He's very tall. He has a big moustache. He is serious looking. I recognise him as my father in my current life. He asks me to run. He says, “Danger” but I don’t know why he said that.

The marriage is some kind of politics. It was an arranged marriage. The guy I am marrying - His father is somebody high ranking. My father did not agree to the marriage. My grandparents arranged my marriage. My grandfather is plump, has white hair and a white moustache. He was in the army in Germany. He is quite high ranking in the army. I see badges from his picture, hanging on the wall. There is a yellow and red ribbon, and the badge is gold colour. Everyone is scared of him and listens to him.

I’m walking away from the living hall, with my husband holding my hand. We walk back to the garden again. The people have left. The maids are cleaning.
The wedding was held at our own house. I’m walking back to the kitchen to drink water. I see a kitten, grey and black stripe, with white paws under the table.

End of life:
I’m in a coffin. I died because of cancer of the lungs. I’m 72 years old. My husband is not around. We only had one son. He feels sad, but he is not crying. He is 27 years old. I had a plump female maid who helped me in the house. My maid is crying at my death.

The cause of lung cancer was because I had smoked for a long time. I was not happy with my relationship. After getting married, my husband was always not around. I was alone at home, every day. I cried every day. I felt like I was not married despite being married. Our relationship was distant. We hardly communicated to each other as he was often away as he is with the navy. My husband left the house, when he was 50 years old. He was married to me for 30 years, then he left the house. He later married another girl.  He didn’t come back. This son is adopted. That’s why my son doesn’t love me.

During my lifetime, I didn’t have to work for a living. I lived quite a privileged life. While my husband is out at work, I read and sit at home. I recognise my husband as my current life boyfriend. 

Funeral
I’m in a coffin in a church. There are people around, all wearing black. They feel sad for me. I don’t feel sad. I’m happy now. I want to leave because my adopted son also doesn’t like me. They carry the coffin to the graveyard, just outside the church. It is called St. Ives church. It is a small catholic church. They buried me under a big tree. There’s no tombstone yet. They put flowers on top. 

Reflection and lessons learned
I must communicate with everyone more. In that lifetime, there was lack of communication, especially with my son and my husband. That’s why we were not happy.

In the beginning I loved him. Two years later, I didn’t like him, because I knew that his female cousin loved him. I was too emotional, during my marriage life. I had too many negative thoughts about him. I judged him wrongly. I thought he had a girlfriend, but he did not. After he left me, then he found one. He left me, after so many years of marriage because I made him frustrated. I was too emotional. I cried in front of him. I didn’t trust him when he was away. He got tired of that and that’s why he didn’t like to go home. He didn’t like to see me when I kept ‘attacking’ him like that. We quarrelled when he came home. Each time I would cry in front of him. He hates that. The negative relationship was the reason why we didn’t have kids.

My maid was always with me. She was been with me for thirty years. I recognise her as my current life sister, whom I’m very close to in the current life. I was very close to my maid in that life. We talked about everything. She came to my house after my husband left me and stayed with me. We always chit-chat in the kitchen. She usually cooks fish because I like to eat fish. My maid stayed unmarried. She hates men betraying women. She is younger than me.

Client realises that she should not repeat those mistakes that she made in that lifetime and to improve communication skills with her boyfriend and people in her life.
  
(Next lifetime to be continued in next post.)