Past lifetime of being sold and forced into child prostitution

Client found the reason for her feelings of insecurity, feeling unloved and fear of abandonment. She regressed to 3 past lives which had the common theme of abandonment by family members. In the first past life, she was a boy who was abandoned by his parents and became a child beggar in India. In this past lifetime, she was sold off by her parents into a sex trafficking ring in Russia, in the 1920's. 


“I am walking through a corridor. It is long and dark. The wall is reddish brown and dark in colour. There are many rooms there. Many doors are closed. I’m in front of a door. I open the door. I can see a bed. The room is nice and clean. There’s nobody inside.”

Next scene:
“I’m sitting on the bed. A man walks in. I’m a prostitute. I’m servicing the man. I’m white skinned. I have straight long blonde hair. I’m a Russian girl. I’m just 16 years old.”

“There’s a club which organises a party. I’m working there. In the party there were many girls and men. The men are all in a suit….but most girls are young same age as me, 16 years old.”

“The year is 1920. I was sold to a club owner. My parents had sold me when I was 8 years old and I have been working there since I was 8 years old. My parents are gamblers. They needed the money, that’s why they sold me there. They did not bother about me, they are happy when they see money. The club owner is a man with beard. He looks like a rich man around fifty years old.”

I have my own income, but I’m not rich. I live in a hostel with other girls around the same age as me. The room has many double decker beds. There are more than 10 of us in the room. We were locked up there and could not escape. I feel like I cannot control my life. I feel lost.”

“The room looks like a cage. It looks a prison. There are metal bars. That’s where we stay. I feel that this is my home already. I felt that I had no choice but to accept it.”

“I’m just playing with my hair. It’s my rest day. I’m in the room only. I can’t go out. I’m on my own bed. There are walls but there are also metal bars. There is a toilet inside the room. The ceiling is high. It looks like a prison. The window is also high. We couldn’t even reach the window.”

“Inside the building, it is bright. There are many lights. There are many rooms for all the girls. It is a big scale operation. It’s in Russia. I can see the words, but I can’t read them.”

Next scene:
“The police came. They put me into a lockup. They took other girls as well. I’m alone in a lockup.”

Client automatically went to another lifetime. Click on link below to read. 

Sibling rivalry in present and past life