Medieval past life as squire in a castle

A participant found the reason behind her unexplainable intense feeling of hatred with someone in her life, during a group past life regression workshop.

A group session is different from a private session, because in a group session, the whole group will be guided to view their past lives (like a guided meditation), then record it down in writing when the session is over. In a private session, I can ask questions, give instructions or 'move' my clients forwards or backwards in time to an important event in that lifetime. A group PLR session is shorter and not as detailed as a one-to-one session.

Source: Wikimedia 

"I saw myself as a young man, as a page boy or a servant (squire). I had fallen in love with the Lord’s daughter. He was not happy about it. He came up with a scheme to get rid of me." 

"I was shot. There was an arrow in my back. As I lay dying, the Lord is sneering and jeering at me - “What made you think you could fall in love with my daughter? You are beneath my station.”

"I came to a realisation that she didn't love me enough anyway. But the experience of falling in love with her gave me the courage to pursue her. I had the courage to live, only to find out that it wasn’t really that real anyway."

Current life connection
"I recognised the Lord and the girl I loved as people I know in the current life. It explains why I did not like this person who was the Lord in the past life. I started off wanting to befriend this person, but this person did not appreciate the friendship. We were friends for a very short while. All of a sudden it turned into intense hatred and I had no idea where it came from. My intention is to learn how to forgive this person."