Past life as a poor but happy blacksmith in England

Continued from earlier post about client wanted to find her purpose and direction for this life: 

I’m in a room. I’m a man, lying in bed. It’s night. There’s a candle by the bed. I’m lying in bed thinking about what to do. Thinking about money…how to make ends meet. I’m 35 years old. I am a blacksmith. I make horse shoes. I’m poor….

My wife is lying beside me. She’s got blonde hair. She’s pretty. We don’t have children. I’ve got brown hair. I’m tan from working in the fire, but I’m strong and muscular. I recognize her as my current life daughter.

We don’t have kids. I feel sad about not having kids. There are other kids in the village.  I like to talk and play with them. They always come by.

My wife takes care of the home. It’s a small home. We don’t have much. We are very poor. She’s a good woman. She doesn’t ask for much. We have a very simple life. It’s a good life and we are happy together.

I’m wearing a black vest over white shirt folded ever my elbows. I’ve got short hair.

I’m in a village in England. It is the 1780s.

I don’t like the food, it’s potatoes.  I don’t like meat. Vegetables are nice. There are cows there but they are not mine. They belong to the farmers. I don’t have anything apart from the house we live in.

It is quite noisy. There are lots of kids around. There are lots of people chattering. My name is Smith. The kids come and say, “Good morning Mr Smith”. Some of the kids are really cute.

M y house is made of wood. It is quite bare. The bedroom is small. We have a bed and a small side table with a candle. There’s a basin too. My wife cooks over the fire that is made from firewood. The house is very bare.

I’m very happy. It really doesn’t matter, because we’re happy together.

End of life:
I don’t feel well. I’ve got a pain in my chest … Can’t breathe…there’s no one at home. My wife has gone out…My mouth is dry.

I’m free…out of my body. I think it was a heart attack. I was 38 years old. There was no one around.

I see a light. But I feel sad. My wife is not back. I want to hang around until she comes back. She’ll be ok. She’s a very strong woman. She saw my body. But she’s ok. She says it’s ok for me to go. She says she’ll see me again.

I’m floating. I can still see my wife. She’s living on her own.

In between life:
I’m back at the light. It’s just calm. All I was supposed to do was to work hard, be good, do good. I wished I could have taken care of my wife though. It doesn’t feel right … I shouldn’t have left her but I had to. There’s no one else here. I’m the only one. It’s calm and peaceful. It’s time for me to rest. There’s something that feels like the sun. It’s in front of me. There’s dazzlingly bright light.

I have no body. I’m just a ball. There’s more that I need to do. I’ve been told. Something to do with children….Love the children….Go back…I need to go back


(To be continued in the next post.)