Past Life Experience - Baby girl abandoned under a tree in India


Client wanted to find her purpose and direction for this life.  

I am in India. Some people are sitting around cooking something over a fire. They wear simple clothes. The men have something tied over their heads.

There is a tree – a Pipal tree. It is like a meditation tree. It’s very peaceful and very calm around the tree.

I’m not wearing anything on my feet. I’m wearing a very simple saree - nothing elaborate about it – just some prints. The saree is rusty red in colour – quite dirty. I have long hair tied in a plait. I’m in my late twenties.

There is a lady and a man near me, sitting by the fire cooking something. There are 3 of us there.

I live at the tree. I meditate there. I have nothing…. I feel like belong with the tree. That is the only tree that I see there. There is red earth on the ground - lots of pebbles. The tree is slightly raised from ground level. There’s a little mound and the tree grows from it. It is riveting. I am very happy…very contented.

It is very peaceful here. I have no need to go anywhere else. I don’t have any family. I am somewhere in northern India. I am in Rajasthan.

It is a hot day and it is the later part of the day. I drink. I feel thirsty. The woman is wearing the saree over (covering) her head.

Client moved back to an earlier event in that life:
I feel sad. My parents have given me away. They left me at the tree. I’m crying. They left me because I’m a girl. They didn’t want any more girls. I’m a year old. I’m all alone under the tree. This is my home now.

The couple took care of me. They gave me food, clothes and I live with the tree. They are old but they are kind. They are good people. I didn’t want to stay with them. I needed to stay on my own. I’m happy. I forgive my parents. I don’t know where they are. I felt abandoned. I didn’t understand. They didn’t want the burden of taking care of another girl.

That is OK. I have a good life. I have peace of mind. This is my home now. The tree is like energy. It protects me. I can feel its energy. The tree has embraced me. It keeps me safe. No harm has ever come to me because I’m protected. It’s a good place. (Client could feel the strong energy at the tree).

End of life:
I’m old. My hair is grey. The old couple is not there anymore. It’s just me. I’m all alone. It’s time to leave. I’m 78 years old. I know today is the last day. I’m ready.

I went to the stream to wash my hands feet and face. I’m going back to the tree now. I’m going to wait. It is night time. I’m lying down by the tree. I’m ready to go…..

I’ve left. I can see my body lying on my right side looks like I’m sleeping. I’m wearing a white saree. My hair is all grey. I look very peaceful.

Now, I’m just a ball of light. I’m grateful. I feel so much love for that tree…for having nurtured tree, for having loved me and for the wisdom that I have gained. There is bright light all around me. I’m just a ball of light. All I feel is love. It’s just pure white.

It feels like home. It feels right. All I need to do is radiate love. That’s what everyone else is doing. That’s what I need to do. There are some light around me. There are some of them like me. They were unwanted (in their previous lives). They had very hard lives where they were unwanted, they were abused. And they are happy to have left. And all they wanted to do was share their love but they were unappreciated. They are smaller than me. They feel like kids. The lights are little children. They are just sharing with me stories about stuff they did -- they games they played in their human forms.

What they’re telling me is they didn’t really want much. All they wanted was to be loved but no one loved them at all. They were treated just like objects. I could have been like them, but the tree took care of me. I was supposed to share the light with them to help them grow into bigger lights. It’s just me with these little lights of love. They are getting more and more. There are about 7 little lights there.

They are all sitting around me and just sending me thoughts by how their lived were. Some of them were from India. The rest I’m not sure. But they are wise. They hold no resentment. They are just joyful. It’s nice to be with them. I can feel that energy of joy and happiness.

I’m getting that I need to share with kids that are just like them. They just come and cluster around me. It is so fulfilling just to share with them. They just want to talk. Every one just wanting to talk at the same time. They are so enthusiastic, yet they are still balls of light. I feel complete. I feel a sense of purpose. This is what I need to do. I have taken the first few steps already. I know that’s what they want me to do.

There’s fun, excitement, enthusiasm, joy and love. They don’t expect much. They are just sharing. Sharing their energy is good enough. That’s what the other kids want as well.

It is time for me to go. There’s something I need to do. I need to come back to human form. I’ve got work to do. I feel good.

(To be continued in the next post.)