Is it possible for a heart attack to have its origins in a past life?

As the past life regression session neared its end, I facilitated a healing session for my client, in his sixties. Suddenly, he had a startling revelation about the cause of his heart attack over a decade ago, when he saw a vision from his past life.

Image: Pixabay


Client: “I killed an animal. That’s the reason why I got a heart attack.”

Me: "What animal is that?"

Client: “It’s a four-legged animal with fur. It looks like a dog. Maybe it’s a wolf. I killed it with a spear.”

Image: Pixabay


Client told me that he had a first-person point of view and saw himself holding the spear and feeling the sensation of piercing the wolf through its heart with it. 

Me: "How old are you?"

Client: “I was very young, around 10+ years old. It happened in the forest. I was with two friends. I was protecting my friends. My friends were alright." 


I guided him to seek forgiveness from the animal and in his vision, a remarkable transformation occurred. He saw the fierce wolf become docile and lay down at his feet, just like a dog. 

Is it possible for a heart attack to have its origins in a past life? 
Was his heart attack a karmic consequence of killing a wolf in his past life? We may never know with absolute certainty; ultimately, it may not matter. 

What truly matters is that he has sought forgiveness, released, and let go of this subconscious burden, leaving it in the past where it belongs. He came out of the session with a sense of lightness as this revelation brought him clarity and understanding.
The session has facilitated a process of forgiveness, release, and healing, guiding him towards a state of peace and clarity.