Group PLR Workshop Experiences 7

The following are the regression experiences of a workshop participant who chose to be very positive and inspire others despite having challenging experiences in her current life that would have traumatised those who are not mentally strong. She was able to regress easily and effortlessly even during a short group regression session. Her regression experiences show that she is an old soul and her difficult current life experiences are her “wake-up call”. Her spiritual gifts are starting to awaken, as she could see spirits and recently started seeing colours around other people’s auras. Further one-to-one sessions would be able to reveal more details on what she “saw” during the group regression. 


PLR experience 1

I saw myself as a 10-year old girl with white skin and blonde hair. 

In the next scene, I found myself in Ealing Broadway station, in London. The year was 1961. This time I was in my early twenties. I saw many people walking. I was tall, taller than I am now, and I was wearing a purple coloured dress with a sandal. I was a student and carrying a book. My name was Ashley. 

In another scene, I was in a house with my brother, having breakfast. He was very good looking. He had brown eyes, curly hair and squarish face. He was tall. We were talking.

In the next scene, I saw a funeral in a church. I realized that it was my funeral. I felt like I was outside of my body, hovering around. I was looking at the girl in the coffin, with a big cross in front of me. There were many people crying.*

There were many people there. The police were there too. They were talking to my brother, saying, “We will catch they person that did this”.

I looked at my body. I was dressed very nice. I had a lot of scars. I felt that I was raped, although I didn’t see the scene.**

I recognized one of the policemen as my current life daughter. However, I didn’t even feel scared. I felt peace. I felt regret that there was a lot of things that I was supposed to do, but couldn’t. I died quite young, in my early twenties.

Note: 
* After death, sometimes the spirit may still hover around and may be watching their own funeral.
** If there’s a traumatic scene and if it’s traumatic for a person to see, the person won’t be able to see what happened, during that event in the past life, as the subconscious protects them. 



PLR experience 2

I think I was in the BC years. I was in the form of light. I was watching – looking at earth. There are no animals. There’s just plants and mountains. I saw the mountains forming and trees growing.

I was in white -- in the form of light. I felt very light.I was very bright. I was strong. I felt very calm -- very spiritual. There was no one on the earth. It was just me.

Then, I felt like I was sucked away at the speed of light. Next, I saw Abraham. He was smiling at me. He just touched my head and gave me all his light. I was still in the same form – in the form of light. He saw me and he gave me more light. I became brighter and brighter.

Then, I went beyond the universe. I saw the earth. I passed the planets which were dark. I passed the universe.

I went to another space which is bright. I was just watching. I felt happy. I saw other beings in the form of light. I was also a light. There were lights, lights, lights and at the back of me, I could see a much bigger light. It was bigger than the universe. I felt small – just like a small dot. 
The weather was not cold but not hot either. It’s a mix of windy, hot, cold. It’s a magical feeling.


PLR experience 3

When the door opened, I saw lots of angels -- Lots of them, but they had no wings. I would have expected them to have wings, but they didn’t. I was in a bubblelike crystal that was protecting me. I was stark naked. I had no clothes. I look like a human form. I was female. My skin was very beautiful. My skin was sparkling and shiny. 

I saw a river and a waterfall, like a crystal diamond …sparkling. There was a beautiful garden. I saw flowers that I had never seen before. I saw animals that I had never seen before. It looked like a dog but the dog had a horn. I saw a cat but its hands were combined. When I passed by all these animals, they bowed to me like they were paying respect. 

Next, I see myself in a house. The floor was made out of crystal, but I couldn’t see what was down there. I was about to die. I heard a man’s voice. This man was going to tell me my task. He said “When this task is complete, you are going come back.” 

However, I didn’t get to know what the task was. Later, I was just gone. In a split second, I was off the light, as if I was thrown far away, like years away.