Group PLR workshop experiences 5

These were 3 past life experiences that this participant saw during our group PLR workshop on 1 May 2010. It showed her the connection with her current life issues of unexplained migraine headaches, dislike of cold, feeling lonely, stocking up food and being unjustifiably accused at the workplace. She saw most of the scenes from a third party point of view. 


PLR experience 1 
Current life connection: Dislike of cold and feeling lonely 

“I saw an elderly old man. His hair was originally red, but had turned white due to age. He was wearing white shoes and a cap. It looked like a uniform that was connected to a ship. He probably worked on a ship. His skin was pink but has brown spots due to aging. He had a beard and was about 6 feet tall. He’s in some European country. He was looking at the beach. It’s a very nice scene.” 

“He was in a party which was held in a large mansion. There were many people in the party. 
He’s always staring out there, spaced out. He’s not happy and very sour. Although everyone was toasting and there was champagne and celebration, he wasn’t happy at all. Then, a very beautiful young lady with black hair and ruby red lipstick came up to him. She kept asking him to enjoy himself, as it was a party. “Why are you so miserable?” she asked him.” 

“At my death, the word Titanic came out. I didn’t see myself die. Suddenly, I felt chill – very cold. This is one part of my life which I hate -- the chill and cold. I saw dead people in the water. Some were floating and holding onto the wood.” 

“After my death, there was bright light. There are angels around me and I’m somewhere else. They are around me and healing me to prepare for something. I have no idea what for. It was in a place of bright light and peace. It was a very warm feeling, like the sun shining.” 

Lessons learnt: 
“I can see the connection to my dislike of cold. I also tend to feel that I’m a lonely person by nature. I’m trying to be a little more social. People see me as bubbly, but I do feel lonely occasionally. Although I am with a very large organization now, I still feel like I’m on my own - a lone ranger. I had never understood this part of my. I think it was connected to this past life. I look at this character – he’s always on his own even though there were so many people at the party.” 


PLR experience 2 
Current life connection: Dislike of cold and stocking up / hoarding of food 

“I was man in Poland or Siberia. I was dark haired. My hair was a bit long, with moustache and dark brown beard. It was a very hard life. We stayed in a shack. My wife and daughter have blond hair. My daughter is a very cute, chubby girl. My mother is staying with us. It’s the 1940’s. It’s very very cold where we are. I can still see a bit of grass. It was going to move on to winter. My mother was saying that “winter is coming. You’ve got to go and look for food. I felt that it was my responsibility to provide food to the family. I went out and trying to do some hunting for food. It was very cold. It was already winter and the snow came. I was in extra clothing, like animal skin to cover me. I was struggling as the whole journey was very arduous. I froze to death on the way to look for food.” 

Lessons learnt: 
“I notice that this past lifetime has a connection to my current life as I dislike cold. In my past life, I couldn’t get my family the food…then I died. This explains why in my current life, I am very concerned whether other people around me had enough to eat. I’m very afraid of not having enough food that that I will stock up my fridge up all the time, but don’t even eat all the food and end up just throwing half away. I’m very afraid to go hungry, Even though I have food, I just want to stock it up. Now I understand why I take such action.” 


PLR experience 3 
Current life connection: Unexplained migraine headaches and being unjustifiably accused 
“I saw a Chinese girl with fair skin and long black hair. She was 5 feet plus. She was wearing olden days clothes. Her shoes were embroidered. They were yellow with red embroidery. Her leg was covered. She was a carefree girl. She was on a hill. It was a very desert - dry type of environment. She was looking down, observing what was going on. There were many soldiers on horses. I could see army generals and soldiers. I think they were preparing for war.” 

“She’s married to a general. He looked very, very fierce with his moustache, He had long hair, a bit balding. She looked like a happy-go-lucky girl, going about doing her stuff. She lived in a very big house. Her mother lived there too. I recognized her has my current life mother. Her father was an old man. She was with her father and mother. I think she has other siblings as well in the house. She was quite young. 20 – 30 years old. The name ‘Ching’ came to mind when you asked for a name. However, I wasn’t sure if it was Ching dynasty or her name was Ching Li.” 

“In the next scene, I saw that she was accused for some political treason and was sent to be beheaded. She was saying, “It’s not me! It’s not me! You’ve got the wrong person. How can it be me?” She didn’t know who sent her to her death and was wondering if it could it have been her husband. It looks like it’s more like her husband.” 

Lesson learnt: 
“In my current life, I have migraine problems. It’s off and on. I want to try to find out why I have migraines to the extent that I am very cautious what I eat. This experience of being beheaded could be the reason for my migraine in my present life.”

“Now I can understand why I hate politics at the workplace so much. In my current life, I am always accused at work. I have also worked in another country before, and my boss there accused me of doing stuff which I didn’t do. This scenario is repeated at my current workplace where my boss accused me of doing certain things. I get very edgy when I’m being accused of something and I always wonder why I don’t have the support of my bosses. I’ve always been questioning this part of my life.” 


Note: A few days later, she wrote to me saying: “I've been observing the migraine, my head is not so heavy now.”