Feedback on PLR Workshop (28 Mar 2010)

Feedback on PLR Workshop (28 Mar 2010)

“This is a great experience that I can communicate with my Source again. I know He is always there for me, to communicate with me. However, due to my busy work and life, I didn’t receive his message. From today onwards, I will start my meditation again.”

“Good, well prepared program. Participants managed to learn step by step before starting the PLR session”. 

“A mix of interesting and magical feelings to expect unexpected experiences. It works for everyone, I believe and past lives memories are there inside everyone although I saw a minor part of them. Will definitely practice more at home following the proper proecedures. It was a relaxing and informative workshop.”

“It was interesting! I think I have just seen my past lives. For an introduction, it’s pretty good but tiring.” 

“I’m glad that I got to find out more about my connections with my close friends during this workshop.” 

“My past life experience was jumpy and fragmented, which made it a bit difficult to understand or gain any insight to what it really meant. The final part which saw me as a healer I think maybe is the answer to what I need to do in my life now, work unfinished in my previous life. I think it opened a door to something I had not thought about before. I would like to try a one-on-one session to go into it further.” 

“I was in outer space. I saw planets, stars and blackholes. I was riding on a curved ring, shaped like a rainbow, in space. It was dark. I met my guardian angel / friend. It was a white horse form with wings. What I saw during the regression answered the questions that I had in my mind. On the whole, it was a good workshop.” 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below are some of the PLR experiences of our recent workshops participants.

PLR experience 1

After attending a one-to-one PLR session with Dr Selina earlier on, I went back and practiced at home. I managed to successfully see some of my past lives. In one of those self-regressions, I saw myself as an Indonesian boy in a village and I died from the volcano eruption. 

Then, in this group workshop, I saw the same lifetime, but in more detail. 

I was a boy about 11 or 12 years old. The year was 1965. I was in Indonesia. I had a mother and a younger brother, 7 or 8 years old. We were very close. Due to the volcano eruption, there was chaos. He was screaming or calling my name, but I couldn’t do anything. I felt regret. I wanted to protect him, but I couldn’t. 

I recognized him as my current life friend, whom I’m close to. I saw this friend in 3 different lifetimes already. 



PLR experience 2

I saw myself as a 6-year old English boy with a twin sister. We lived in a mansion with our family. We were in a garden. It was our 6 year old birthday. We were playing around there, very happy. 

In a later scene, I saw that we were university students. Later, my twin sister studied nursing. After that, I became a soldier because it was second world war. I died in the world war. 
I died in a hospital because of my injuries suffered in the battlefield. My twin sister who was a nurse, was by my bedside when I died. 

That was actually quite a happy lifetime for me, even though I died quite young and tragically, I still felt that it was a happy lifetime, probably because of a very close bond with my twin sister.

I recognized my twin sister as a close friend in this lifetime. I had a strong affinity with this friend, a Canadian, although I’m Malaysian. A friend even said that we were like twins. I always felt a very strong connection to him, even though he was in Malaysia for just 8 months.

I'm glad that I got to find out more about my connection with my close friends. 



PLR experience 3

I was in a very huge house to a very huge garden. There was chequered flooring. There was a very huge painting on the wall. It was of a man on horseback. 

I was alone. I was wearing white blouse, long hair. Very elegant. I was Caucasian. I was a girl.

I died very peacefully at 30+ years. At my death, my body was put on something like a raft and it was released into the river. Many people were there and they released candles. The candles floated into the sea. 



PLR experience 4

On both regressions, I found that I was in space. There were many planets around. I was alone, with nobody around me. I was in black and floating around on a ring, shaped like a rainbow (semi circle). I think I died in space. I could see some fire.

In the place of healing, I saw my spirit guide as a white horse. I was touching the horse. He has a name --“Plegygus”.

I felt like I was supposed to do specific missions and I died in one of the missions.

I felt like I’m a free soul. And it corresponded to how I feel in my current life. I feel that the jigsaw puzzle is clear and the pieces fitted in. 



PLR experience 5

I was a young british soldier in my 20’s. We were preparing for battle. I can see soldiers marching. 

Suddenly, I was in a battle. The year was 1856. 

I felt as though I was really there and the battle was happening. 



PLR experience 6

I was a female. I was strapped to a cross. I was lying down and being carried up horizontally. 
It felt like I was in medieval times. I was carried out. There were lots and lots of people everywhere shouting to me. I could hear a person shouting to me saying “You’re a healer. It’s ok. You’re a healer”. 

When I looked down, I just saw bright yellow. Just a big yellow light. It occurred to me that I could have been burnt at the stake. There was no fear or pain. I didn’t feel afraid. There were still people who were ignorant and they didn’t understand what I do. I didn’t feel that it was a bad thing that happened. It’s just the way it is. 



PLR experience 7

I was a man. When I looked down, I had a big belly. I was wearing army boots. I had a badge. I was at the beachside. There were many coconut trees. No one was around me. I couldn’t see anyone. I was walking. 

I walked on and I saw a white mansion. I entered and I saw a nice office chair. There was a red and white flag.

At my death – I saw myself in a coffin. I was being wheeled in a coffin. I could see a very well dressed lady wearing a hat was crying very sadly. I recognized her as my current life mother. There was a little girl beside her. I recognized the little girl as my current life daughter. I was a middle age man when I died. The year was 1967. I looked like an Indian. I was fair, but I had a distinct moustache. I was dressed like a general.

After the death, I saw myself entering a white place. There were angels flying around me.